The Fastest Ready-To-Race® Electric Buggy!
- Extreme Brushless Horsepower!
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver
- Traxxas Power Cell 7-cell NiMH battery and charger included.
- Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather Driving Excitement
- Top Speed: 70+mph!*
- The Bandit VXL expands the Extreme Sports Buggy Legacy with even more power than you ever thought possible. The new Velineon® Brushless Power System accelerates Bandit VXL into the stratosphere with jet-like thrust and incredible 70+mph top speed! The Bandit VXL is a low-slung, lightweight speed machine that’s rocket fast on pavement and rips incredible roost off-road. Get a pair of Bandits together and the race is on. Bandit VXL is a driver’s machine that will put your skills to the test with its mind-blowing top speed and lightning quick handling response.
- Out of the box, the Velineon Brushless Power System is optimized to put down the tire-melting horsepower, neck-snapping speed, and precision throttle response you expect from brushless. Most of all, it’s brushless done the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Just plug it in for an instant rush of power and adrenaline.
- The Velineon Brushless Power system takes the guesswork out of enjoying the benefits of world-class brushless power. The system components work together as an optimized package, engineered from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time. With the Bandit VXL, your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon accepts the widest range of battery types, including 3-cell Lithium Polymer packs (3S LiPo packs). These packs pump out over 11 volts of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds beyond 70mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in low-voltage detection in the VXL-3s™ Electronic Speed Control conveniently helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
The World’s Most Advanced Ready-To-Race® Radio System
Bandit VXL is equipped with the world’s most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system. The all-new Traxxas® TQi™ arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of “no channels, no crystals” 2.4GHz technology—but that’s just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or “model memory” settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi’s ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
Traxxas Link Wireless Module Compatible
The TQi’s most important new feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511, sold separately) that turns your Android device, iPad® iPhone® or iPod touch® (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the freeTraxxas Link™ App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
- Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of our exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provided the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn’t have been possible before. Now the Traxxas Bandit VXL is Ready-To-Race with this waterproof technology. The VXL-3s speed control, high torque servo, and mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet muddy tracks are no problem for the Bandit VXL.
- The Velineon® 3500 Brushless Motor is precision-matched for use in the 1/10th scale Bandit, delivering the perfect balance of brutal horsepower and efficiency. The sensorless design works with the sophisticated circuitry in the VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control for smooth starts and precise control, without the need for additional sensors and wiring. Since there are no brushes or commutator to cause friction and wear, Velineon brushless power is always fast, run after run.
- The Velineon VXL-3s forward/reverse electronic speed control simplifies brushless technology with easy operation that gives you all the control you need for maximum fun. Quickly choose from 3 drive profiles in exactly the same manner as other Traxxas electronic speed controls (such as the XL-5). Profiles include: Sport, Race, and Training Mode (patented). Training Mode™ limits full-throttle power to 50% allowing young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unleashing the full-throttle capability of the Velineon system. Bandit VXL’s performance can be tailored for drivers of any age and experience. High-frequency transistors and advanced circuit design deliver incredibly smooth and refined throttle control. High-current capacity (320 amps peak) and two-stage thermal protection frees you from motor limits.
- The Bandit VXL is equipped to handle serious horsepower with features such as the advanced Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch. The patent-pending design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control, even when tortured with massive amounts of horsepower. New upgrades to the Bandit VXL include high-grade hex hardware, precision metal turnbuckle links with heavy-duty rod ends, and larger 5x11mm rubber-sealed ball bearings at the wheels. The transmission is beefed-up as well with tough new steel gears. With so much speed available, the Bandit VXL is equipped with an all-new digital high-torque steering waterproof servo (#2075) for lightning-quick steering response and confidence-inspiring precision.
The Bandit is 100% Ready-To-Race® right out of the box with the TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system, and the Velineon Brushless Power System. Just take the Bandit VXL out of the box, charge up a battery, and drive!
MODEL 24076: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race®, TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon® Brushless Power System, and ProGraphix® painted body.