TELLURIDE 4X4 1/10 Scale Extreme Terrain 4X4 Trail Rig!
Rugged Adventure Extreme Terrain Outdoor Fun
- Telluride: A great town in the Rocky Mountains that symbolizes rugged adventure, extreme terrain, and outdoor fun. The Traxxas Telluride 4X4 captures that spirit in a new off-road adventure vehicle that is engineered to go to places in the farthest reaches of your imagination. Pack it in your RV, load it in your Jeep®, and take it on the trails. 4-wheel drive traction, specially tuned differentials, and long-arm suspension give it sure-footed rock crawling prowess. Off the rocks, the XL-5 ESC and Titan 550 motor dish out high-speed driving excitement. It’s all waterproof, so the fun keeps going through water crossings, mud, and even new mountain snow. The Telluride 4X4 is fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Drive® with included 7-cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack and charger.
Chassis Optimized for Versatility and Fun
- The Traxxas Telluride 4X4 is built on the proven performance of the advanced shaft-driven 4WD system and innovative modular design of the award-winning Slash 4X4. The chassis fully integrates the electronics and battery compartment for an efficient and compact layout, and maintains the high center ground clearance that gives the Telluride 4X4 its high-riding look. The extra clearance drastically increases the off-road versatility allowing you to tackle extreme terrain and bigger obstacles.
Ultra Efficient Shaft-Driven 4WD
- The Telluride 4X4 uses just three gear meshes to drive all four wheels, eliminating the need for a multi-gear transmission. The highly efficient drivetrain spins effortlessly on rubber-sealed ball bearings, and is integrated seamlessly into the unique chassis for optimum performance and easy maintenance. There are no dogbones to wear, no drive cups to wobble. A single center driveshaft connects the front and rear drive assemblies for maximum power transfer. The shaft runs perfectly straight and true and offers superior durability. A clear cover shows off the center driveshaft while keeping dirt and debris away from the shaft.
- Old designs made servicing of 4-wheel drive vehicles cumbersome and time-consuming. Traxxas has a better way. Modular design allows the entire front section to be removed with just five screws, and the rear assembly with just four screws. In less than a minute using a power screwdriver, you have full access for easy service and adjustment.
4amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- For quick, convenient, hassle-free charging, a 4amp DC fast charger is included to maximize runtime and minimize down time. The included NiMH charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for universal high-output charging. The brilliant LED provides charging status as soon as the battery is connected. The charger is optimized for charging your Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. The status LED flashes green to indicate when charging is in progress, and then turns solid green when charging is complete for foolproof charging, peak performance, and maximum runtime.
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD
- Telluride includes a Traxxas iDTM Power CellTM Battery Packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect iD-equipped Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
- Only Traxxas lets you experience 4WD excitement year-round, no matter what Mother Nature has to offer. Water, mud, and snow don’t slow down the Telluride 4X4; its electronic speed control, receiver box, and high-torque digital steering servo are all waterproof for worry-free fun in wet conditions that send other trucks back to the workbench. Drive the Telluride 4X4 where you want, when you want—the only limit is your imagination.
- To harness the torque of the Titan 12-turn motor, Traxxas bolted in the high-performance, waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control. With ultra-smooth, high-frequency operation and high-power handing capability, the XL-5 delivers trail-climbing torque. EZ-Set® one-button setup makes it easy to adjust or change profiles. Traxxas’ exclusive patented Training Mode™ profile cuts total power output in half and leaves the brakes at full strength. It’s the first controller of its kind that has a 50% power profile. Training Mode is designed for young or first time drivers that want to learn the ropes before unleashing the full power of the mighty Titan 12T motor. This makes the Telluride 4X4 perfect for almost any age driver or skill level.
- The quest for ultimate speed began with the battery connector. As today’s batteries store more and more energy inside their cells, traditional battery connectors became a roadblock, unable to deliver all the energy the battery is capable of outputting. The patented Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow.
- The Telluride 4X4 comes fully loaded with innovative performance options like a fiber-composite chassis designed for exceptional rigidity and enormous ground clearance. Battery removal is made easy by the quick-release battery hold down latch. Just take the Telluride 4X4 out of the box, charge up a battery, and go have fun! If you’re looking for an extreme terrain truck that is perfect for bashing or rock-climbing thrills, look no further. Telluride 4X4 is all you need. Fresh Telluride 4X4 graphics are available in red, blue, orange, or green. Traxxas ProGraphix® bodies are known for their stunning looks and long-lasting durability, and they are exclusively found on Traxxas vehicles.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Drive®
- The Telluride 4X4 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Drive® with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, high-performance XL-5 power system, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Telluride 4X4 with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows the Telluride 4X4 to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!). Follow thedetails link at left to go in depth on all the Telluride 4X4 performance benefits, and also be sure to check out the video page to see the Telluride 4X4 in action for yourself.