- Spektrum™ DSMX® receiver with AS3X system, installed
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- E-flite® 30A Pro Switch-Mode ESC, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- High-visibility blue and yellow trim scheme
- Two-piece wing for easy transport and repair
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Includes 3S 1800mAh 30C Li-Po battery
- Includes 2- to 3-cell DC variable rate fast charger
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel DSM2®/DSMX transmitter
The compact ArtiZan™ park flyer is a nimble, grab-and-go sport plane that’s perfect for exploring aerobatics. The Bind-N-Fly® version comes equipped with a Spektrum™ receiver featuring a built-in AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3aXis) system.
The AS3X system works behind the scenes to counter the effects of wind and turbulence using a combination 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software. The result is a locked-in feel that lets you focus more on the fun of flying and less on fighting the wind.
You can adjust the amount of stability the AS3X system provides or turn it off completely, but even experienced pilots will find flying with it on feels completely natural. There is no delay in control response or limits on the control throws. You will simply feel like you’re flying an expertly tuned model that goes right where you point it.
It’s this advanced technology, along with the model’s light wing loading, that gives sport pilots a superb balance of slow speed stability and high-speed agility. Anyone with experience flying a ParkZone warbird or civilian scale model will feel right at home the first time on the controls.
You will need…
– 4+ channel DSM2- or DSMX-compatible transmitter